Propeller for Pilatus PC-12 Aircraft
MT Propeller: German Five-Bladed Propeller
Upgrade your Pilatus PC-12 aircraft with a new five-bladed propeller. Finnoff Aviation Products is the exclusive North American (USA, Canada, and Mexico) distributor for MT-Propeller's advanced propeller.
This propeller can replace the original four-bladed propeller delivered with the PC-12, providing many performance improvements.
"This is the best investment you can make to an otherwise great airplane. The MT Propeller is like getting a new engine with another 150 horsepower - only better." - Lowell Sando
Check the Advantages
- Better takeoff performance
- Improved rate of climb
- Reduced cockpit and cabin noise
- Low vibration
- Less pilot fatigue
- 10 lbs lighter than factory prop
- Unlimited blade life
- More ground clearance for less FODs
- Lower cost FOD repairable blades
- Single blade replacement option
- No engine modifications required
"A primary determinant of propeller noise is the tip speed. The shorter blades of a five-bladed propeller reduce this speed, as well as the cockpit and cabin noise." - MT Propeller
Read Reviews and Testimonials
Read what pilots, owners, and experts have to say about this impressive new propeller.
- Read the Lowell Sando Review
- Read the Mike Dennis Story in POPA Magazine
- Read the John Keller Testimonial
- Read the Pixie Air Testimonial
- Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) Standard Type Certification to MT Propeller: March 3, 2010.
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Certification to MT Propeller: April 11, 2008.
"Has turned our PC-12/47 into a sports car version of the PC-12" - Pixie Air Ltd.
Get More Detailed Information
- EASA's Supplemental Type Certificate (STC)
- FAA's Supplemental Type Certificate (STC)
- Magazine Advertisement
- Online Advertisement
Chris Finnoff shows the impressive MT propeller.
Hear What Users Say
Contact us today for complete information about Pilatus PC-12 propeller upgrades.