Please read the following before using our website.
- Our primary use of personal information is to provide the best possible customer experience and customer service.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with that objective, and of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Name and job information.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as IP address and location, postcode, browser type, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer purchases, surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With the Information
We require certain information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional notices about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or address which you have provided.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which can be placed on your computer's hard drive. If you agree to accept cookies, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log analytic cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer - see your browser's documentation. However, declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of our Website:
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on the Finnoff Aviation or Finnoff Aviation Products (collectively referred to as "Finnoff Aviation") website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Finnoff Aviation's website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Finnoff Aviation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Finnoff Aviation's website are provided "as is". Finnoff Aviation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Finnoff Aviation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Finnoff Aviation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Finnoff Aviation's Internet site, even if Finnoff Aviation or a Finnoff Aviation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Finnoff Aviation's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Finnoff Aviation does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Finnoff Aviation may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Finnoff Aviation does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Finnoff Aviation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Finnoff Aviation of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Finnoff Aviation's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. When furnishing information, look for options or controls that allow for your consent. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us in writing or by email.
If you need help removing or correcting your personal data from our site or services, we are here to assist you. Simply email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include details such as the type of data you want removed, where it exists (provide a link or example, if possible), and so on. This will help us comply promptly with your request.
Acceptance of Terms for Continued Use of Our Site